2005-02-19

Sequel to “Unclean”

Well, I’m delighted to announce that we have a new washer--a happy, spinning washer--which I am using at this very moment. [See photo] It just appeared one day, as if it fell from the sky. Maybe that’s what broke our last washer. I called my landlord, but the girls who live in my house had already made this necessary call. The girls do a lot of laundry—so much that our machine almost never stops. The motor was broken, and it was cheaper to buy a new washer than to fix the old one. After we got this new one, the girls in front told me the old one would break down on them a lot. I’m glad it wasn’t my fault the thing broke. Although it only broke down on me once, my cycle of laundry was the final blow. Take that, you detergent slurping fiend! Usually new washers have different cycles for different types of fabric, but this one also has different cycles for different colors. We’ll see how clean my clothes get. They’d better be dazzling!

1 Comments:

Blogger tcp said...

No less a wahing machine than a washing paradise.

19/2/05 16:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home